The Resilient Leader Program
How to Deal Better with Stress, Uncertainty and Change
This online program will help you to:
- Build your leadership capabilities so your team look to you for direction and stability.
- Better manage stress so you can bend rather than break during these high-pressured times.
- Improve your mood and mental health so you easily find solutions rather than problems.
- Strengthen your resilience bucket to ensure forward motion in these times of uncertainty.
- Become the boss of your thoughts not the slave to them.
This Content Is Excellent
"Not only am I learning so much about improving my professional resilience but Heidi is incredibly engaging, authentic and humble which makes her a pleasure to watch and listen to. Thank you Heidi for sharing your insights and personality."
Emma Babbage, Lecturer and Tutor, Southern Cross University
What’s Involved in Module 1?
- Measure your Resilience pre and post-program via our online scorecard
- 3 part video program delivered via email with Heidi Dening as facilitator
- Digital workbook for your notes
- Action items and accountability
+ PLUS +
- 1 coaching conversation with Heidi so she can give you extra support and direction on how to be a resilient leader during these times of stress, uncertainty and change. (Valued @ $150)
Valued @ $599pp
To support you as a leader during these very difficult times, I am gifting you module one for $199.
You can then decide if you would like the rest of the program at a later date.
Our Senior Leaders Can Now Handle These Difficult Times
“Having had the privilege to be a participant in Heidi Dening’s “Resilient Leader Program” I can tell you that it has been a fantastic benefit to our leaders given the pressure that has been put on everyone at work! Having a team of senior leaders that are capable of handling the difficult times and showing strong leadership gives everyone in our business the confidence that things will be ok and we got each other’s back. This is critical to having our teams performing to their peak for our customers at such an important time – without worrying about matters they don’t control.
We were fortunate to be guided on how to fill our “Resilience Buckets” at Metcash last year!”
Roger Cengarle, Metcash
How Resilient Are You?
Do you know the impact these stressful and uncertain times are having on you?
Take this 3min Quiz
to find out