Heidi Dening has been recognised globally as a highly sought after speaker, advisor and consultant for the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
In addition to this hands-on business experience, she’s featured on TV (SBS News and ABC’s reality show, Agony Aunts), in books (Australia’s Most Inspiring Health and Wellness Professionals), in magazines and newspapers (Sydney Morning Herald and Woman’s Day), and has presented on-stage with other personalities such as Bernard Salt and Michelle Bridges.
Honours & Awards
- NSW Government Inspirational Woman Showcase (2019)
- Global Advisor IWBI – Mental Health Policy, Programs, Design (2018 – 2020)
- Sydney University Guest Lecturer (2018, 2019)
- #CelebratingWomen Global Project – Honour Roll (2017)
- Better Business Partnership Awards – Community Award Winner (2015)
- Rotary Internationals’ Paul Harris Fellow Award Winner (2013)
- Australia Day Merit Award Winner (2011)
- International Women’s Day Local Hero Winner – Westpac Neutral Bay (2011)
- Fitness Professional of the Year – Finalist (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Personal Training Business of the Year – Finalist (2008)
How Resilient Are You?
Do you know the impact these stressful and uncertain times are having on you?
Take this 3min Quiz
to find out