Heidi is a globally respected speaker on self-leadership, resilience, burnout prevention and performance. Her powerful, yet elegant presence has transformed thousands of lives with her engaging, inspirational and empowering presentations.
Her impactful presentations:
Can be delivered as on-stage, as pre-recorded masterclasses, or streamed as a keynote to your virtual conference.
Can be adapted to suit your needs, with lengths of between 30 and 90 minutes.
Can include an online resilience scorecard, digital workbook, live polling, Q&A, interactive activities, extra resources, pre-work and/or homework.
Courageously bounce forwards during uncertain times
This presentation is designed to give you the courage, confidence and capability to lead yourself, your organisation, your colleagues and your remote teams during uncertain times. Learn how to better deal with our ever-changing business environment by embracing challenges so you can continuously bounce forwards, not backwards.
You will learn about:
- Collaboration – how to achieve the impossible through connecting and partnering with the right people.
- Comfort Zone – how stepping outside what has felt comfortable and safe will allow you to find new solutions to the new challenges you are currently experiencing.
- Celebration – how to keep your momentum by acknowledging the small milestones along the way.
This inspiring presentation is based on the insights Heidi learned from leading the planning, building (and eventual destruction) of a community library on a remote tropical island, and the impact that courage has when striving to achieve professional goals.
Everyone Was Spellbound By Her Extraordinary Experiences
“Heidi is an inspiring and engaging storyteller who has turned her extraordinary experiences into practical, clear strategies which we can all implement immediately into our corporate lives. Her stories are incredible and as I looked around the room, I could see that everyone was completely spellbound.”
Louise Moule, Marketing Manager, REINSW
tough times don’t last, Resilient people do.
To have a resilient organisation we first need resilient leaders and teams. This presentation is designed to help you build your professional resilience so you can better deal with the curveballs and cannonballs that we can’t control. Whether you are experiencing changing business models, financial challenges, disengaged teams, or feelings of overwhelm in this uncertain world, this impactful session will empower you with practical strategies that you can immediately implement.
You will learn about:
- Priorities – gain an insight into which of your professional strengths and capabilities are decreased when there are too many rusty holes in your resilience bucket.
- Performance – a strategy on how to flip your automatic response to stress into a high-performing state of flow so you can get more done, in less time, with fewer mistakes.
- Perseverance – to proactively build your resilience with my signature 5-part formula that will help you to persevere when everything feels overwhelming which will mean you can bend rather than break during high-pressured times.
This inspiring presentation is based on the resilience and perseverance insights Heidi learned from hitting rock bottom after petrol bombs were thrown at her room during an overseas volunteer mission, with the intention to burn her and her team alive while they slept.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Bangkok – The Audience Loved Her
“We had the absolute pleasure of working with Heidi throughout the 2019 Future of Leadership series in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Bangkok. The audience loved what she brought to the stage and the great learnings she shared for all in the attendance. She was equally as delightful to work with off stage which is hugely important to us. We loved working with Heidi and I have no doubt if you book her you will be just as thrilled.”
Peter Baines, Company Director, Hands Across The Water
Stop. Revive. Thrive: master the art of rejuvenation
This wellbeing presentation is designed to show you practical micro-changes that you can make in life, to transform daily stress and feelings of overwhelm into productivity and performance. These mindset and self-care strategies will help you take back control of your physical, mental and social health even when family, flatmates, fur-babies and frequent work distractions are preventing you from reaching your professional goals.
You will learn about:
- Boundaries – the five ‘non-negotiable’ boundaries to incorporate that will improve your mental health and ability to cope with setbacks.
- Burnout Buffer – a simple yet powerful formula to ensure you can effectively create a buffer between your work life and home life (even if you WFH) so you don’t burn out.
- Brain & Body Reboot – structured self-care habits to help you focus and concentrate when it matters, and rest and rejuvenate when it is needed.
This inspiring presentation is based on the mindset and self-care insights Heidi learned after contracting two random viruses – one that left her without use of her legs for eight months and one that caused so much pain when she moved it felt like every bone in her body was smashing.
“Heidi was brilliant. You could have heard a pin drop in that room. Her unique stories and the resilience and self-leadership lessons she has distilled from them are gifts for everyone in the audience because they lead to lifelong impact. I’m in awe.”
Belinda Melocco, Chair of the Sydney Event Network
Your Investment Will Make an Impact
How Resilient Are You?
Do you know the impact these stressful and uncertain times are having on you?
Take this 3min Quiz
to find out