Heidi is a globally respected speaker on self-leadership, resilience, burnout prevention and performance. Her powerful, yet elegant presence has transformed thousands of lives with her engaging, inspirational and empowering presentations.
Her impactful presentations:
Can be delivered as on-stage, as pre-recorded masterclasses, or streamed as a keynote to your virtual conference.
Can be adapted to suit your needs, with lengths of between 30 and 90 minutes.
Can include an online resilience scorecard, digital workbook, live polling, Q&A, interactive activities, extra resources, pre-work and/or homework.
Courageous leadership: How to Collectively bounce forward
This leadership presentation is designed to give you the courage and ability to lead yourself, your organisation, your colleagues and your remote teams during times of change. When those around you are paralysed by fear, learn to recover quicker, adapt to change and bounce forwards, not backwards.
You will learn:
- How applying the five types of leadership courage (physical, social, moral, intellectual and emotional) will help you take on more challenging projects, deal better with change and exceed expectations.
- What it means to be a courageous self-leader and how a practical daily de-stress checklist will help you to engage better with your team in 2021.
- How finding the courage to be fallible will transform you into the calm, kind, smart and visionary leader your organisation (and the world) needs right now.
This inspiring presentation is based on the insights Heidi learned from leading the planning, building (and eventual destruction) of a community library on a remote tropical island, and the impact that courageous leadership has even in the smallest of actions.
Everyone Was Spellbound By Her Extraordinary Experiences
“Heidi is an inspiring and engaging storyteller who has turned her extraordinary experiences into practical, clear strategies which we can all implement immediately into our corporate lives. Her stories are incredible and as I looked around the room, I could see that everyone was completely spellbound.”
Louise Moule, Marketing Manager, REINSW
tough times don’t last. Resilient leaders do
To have a resilient organisation we first need resilient leaders and teams. This presentation is designed to help you build your professional resilience so you can better deal with the curveballs and cannonballs that we can’t control. Whether you are experiencing changing business models, financial challenges, disengaged teams, or feelings of overwhelm in this uncertain world, this impactful session will empower you with practical strategies that you can immediately implement.
You will learn:
- To understand which of your professional strengths and capabilities are decreased when there are too many rusty holes in your resilience bucket.
- How to extract insights from challenging situations and focus on finding solutions rather than problems.
- To proactively build your resilience with a 5-part formula so you can bend rather than break during high-pressured times.
This inspiring presentation is based on the perseverance and resilience insights Heidi learned from hitting rock bottom after petrol bombs were thrown at her room with the intention to burn her and her team alive while they slept, during an overseas volunteer mission.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Bangkok – The Audience Loved Her
“We had the absolute pleasure of working with Heidi throughout the 2019 Future of Leadership series in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Bangkok. The audience loved what she brought to the stage and the great learnings she shared for all in the attendance. She was equally as delightful to work with off stage which is hugely important to us. We loved working with Heidi and I have no doubt if you book her you will be just as thrilled.”
Peter Baines, Company Director, Hands Across The Water
Stop. Revive. Thrive: How to master the art of rejuvenation
This wellbeing presentation is designed to show you practical micro-changes that you can make in life, to transform daily stress and feelings of uncertainty into productivity and performance. These mindset and self-care strategies will help you take back control of your physical, mental and social health even when family, flatmates, fur-babies and frequent work distractions are preventing you from reaching your professional goals.
You will learn:
- The five ‘non-negotiable’ boundaries to incorporate that will improve your mental health and ability to cope with setbacks.
- How to recognise the warning signs of burnout that your body and brain are sending to you, before it’s too late.
- Structured self-care habits to help you focus and concentrate when it matters, and rest and rejuvenate when it is needed.
This inspiring presentation is based on the mindset and self-care insights Heidi learned after contracting two random viruses – one that left her without use of her legs for eight months and one that caused so much pain when she moved it felt like every bone in her body was smashing.
“Heidi was brilliant. You could have heard a pin drop in that room. Her unique stories and the resilience and self-leadership lessons she has distilled from them are gifts for everyone in the audience because they lead to lifelong impact. I’m in awe.”
Belinda Melocco, Chair of the Sydney Event Network
Your Investment Will Make an Impact
How Resilient Are You?
Do you know the impact these stressful and uncertain times are having on you?
Take this 3min Quiz
to find out