Resilience Recharge program
Uplifting Virtual Masterclasses
Do your team need support to cope better with the uncertainty and fatigue that 2021 has caused?
Are they feeling overwhelmed and unmotivated with this ever-changing business environment?
This comes as no surprise to any of us!
Hi, my name is Heidi Dening and I am an award-winning resilience expert who has been working with thousands of professionals across the globe. I understand that these challenging times have led to less productivity, low morale, attrition issues and a general feeling of ‘meh’.
For this reason, I have packaged my most impactful, practical strategies into this Resilience Recharge Program. These uplifting, bite-sized virtual masterclasses will give your team the confidence and capability to keep moving forward, despite all the uncertainty.
It is a perfect program to show your team you really care about them.
Why not book it in for Mental Health month.
Why is this Resilience Recharge program essential for all workplace teams?
1. The Great Resignation
25% of the Australian workforce is actively looking for a new job according to Gartner, but Hays Recruitment pegs that at 40%.
This program can be one of the strategies you use as a value-add within your organisation to highlight that you care enough to put your people first.
2. Improve Productivity
Mental health conditions result in around 12 million days of reduced productivity for Australian businesses annually.
A resilient professional is mentally stronger, more optimistic, and better positioned to perform well despite this ever-changing business environment.
3. Increase Profits
According to the Association for Talent Development, companies who offer comprehensive training programs enjoy 24% higher profit margin than those who spend less on training.
Don’t leave money on the table. Your most talented people want to continue their professional development with technical and non-technical skills. This program is a perfect part of the mix to achieve this.
“This program is everything the modern executive needs; short, concise and light-hearted with powerful but simple action steps that have made a positive difference to my mental health every day I’ve implemented them. Book Heidi if you run a team, you will wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!”
Hannah Roger, Recruitment Consultant for NFP Associations, Beaumont People
What’s included in the Resilience Recharge Program?
* All pre-program correspondence – emails, phone calls, online meetings.
* Pre-program Video – to create interest in what your team members can expect to gain.
* Resilience Key Performance Indicator Quiz – an online pre-program quiz that gives attendees their starting resilience score. This quiz is then sent again 4wks after we complete the program so they can map their KPI change. Personalised before and after results will be sent to each individual.
* Resilience Recharge masterclasses – Choose 3 x 30mins or 5 x 30min LIVE masterclasses with award-winning speaker, Heidi Dening. You decide between a weekly, fortnightly or monthly cycle.
* Digital Workbook – so each individual can create their own development plan that is specific to the unique responsibilities and difficulties that they are experiencing.
* Extra Resources – to embed learnings between masterclasses e.g. video’s, podcasts, checklists and blogs etc
* Social Media callout – I will highlight you across my engaged social media platforms as a leader who has the courage to care about the wellbeing and professional growth of your people. You can see examples of this here – Recruitment Industry; Real Estate Industry; Tertiary Education sector, Small Business.
* Follow-Up Conversation – to discuss the impacts for your team, your suggestions for improvements and my examples of how you can use this education going forward.
* BONUS: If you book before the end of Mental Health Month (30 Oct) each one of your team members will be gifted a digital copy of Heidi’s Amazon best-selling book – Her Middle Name is Courage: How Self-Leadership Transforms Pressure into Performance, Chaos into Clarity and Rage into Resilience.
“Heidi provided a series of virtual engagements for the team that were delivered in small “bite sized” sessions. She had the team hooked within the first five minutes and in doing so, truly was able to relate to the team, their current situation and provide real strategies to manage such.”
Cory Cvetkovic, MD Haworth, Australia & NZ
Your team members will participate in uplifting and interactive virtual sessions that will give them practical strategies about:
1. Quick Mood Modifications
How to quickly change their state from feeling overwhelmed and in a hump so they can show up to the next meeting, presentation, performance appraisal, or pitch for business with optimism, energy and confidence.
2. Non-negotiable boundaries
The five ‘non-negotiable’ boundaries that once put in place will improve their mental health and ability to cope with setbacks.
3. Bounce Forward into Flow
An effective technique to flip their automatic response to stress into a high-performing state of flow so they can get more done, in less time, with fewer mistakes.
4. High-Performing Habits
Habits to help them focus and concentrate when it matters and to create an effective buffer between work life and home life (even when working from home).
5. Resilience Bucket Formula
To proactively build their resilience with my signature 5-part formula that will help them to persevere when change feels overwhelming. This will result in them being able to bend rather than break during high-pressured times.
“How fortunate we were to come across Heidi at a time when our team were struggling in terms of their resilience. Engaging her to run this Resilience Recharge Program for our business was the best decision we could have taken during these tough times. Heidi’s style, presentation and genuine care of people comes across from the very outset and she is extremely engaging. If you want to lift your teams’ spirits and actually give them lifelong tools and techniques to help them out both personally & professionally, you need to call Heidi today!”
Trevor Beck, Principal, Raine and Horne, Green Square
“I’ve never seen a more engaged and inspired audience! During a time where staff needed respite from the array of COVID-19 challenges, Heidi was a shining light.”
Riarne McCormack, HR Strategy and Development, Deakin University
How Resilient Are You?
Do you know the impact these stressful and uncertain times are having on you?
Take this 3min Quiz
to find out