Resilience Recharge Masterclasses
Uplifting Virtual Program – LIVE Online
Do your staff need support to cope better with the change fatigue that 2021 has caused?
Are they feeling overwhelmed and unmotivated with all the uncertainty?
This comes as no surprise to me!
So what I have done, is collate everything I have been teaching to thousands of professionals across the globe about resilience over the last year and packaged it into a LIVE online masterclass program with short, bite-sized virtual sessions.
Each individual will create their own Resilience Development Plan that is specific to the unique responsibilities and difficulties that they are experiencing. This impactful and uplifting plan will ensure they feel confident and capable to keep moving forward, despite the uncertainty.
“Heidi is the master at helping individuals and organisations build resilience so they are better equipped to handle the tough stuff when it is thrown their way.”
Claire Baines, GM, Hands Across The Water
Why is this Resilience Recharge Masterclass program essential for all workplace teams?
To have resilient organisations we first need resilient and refreshed professionals, who proactively do what it takes to ensure they are working at their fullest potential. A resilient professional is mentally stronger, physically healthier, more optimistic, and better positioned to cope with the curveballs and cannonballs that this ever-changing business environment continues to throw at us.
Professional growth during tough times will only occur when we have the courage to prioritise our wellbeing and set non-negotiable boundaries. This means we can better adapt when change happens rather than feeling paralysed and overwhelmed with the ongoing challenges.
“Heidi provided a series of virtual engagements for the team that were delivered in small “bite sized” sessions. She had the team hooked within the first five minutes and in doing so, truly was able to relate to the team, their current situation and provide real strategies to manage such.”
Cory Cvetkovic, MD Haworth, Australia & NZ
All pre-event correspondence – emails, phone calls, online meetings.
Pre-program Video – to create interest in what your team members can expect to gain.
Resilience Key Performance Indicator Quiz – an online pre-program quiz that gives attendees their starting resilience score. This quiz is then sent again 4wks after we complete the program so they can map their KPI change. Personalised before and after results will be sent to each individual.
Resilience Recharge Masterclass program – Choose 3 x 30mins or 5 x 30min LIVE sessions with award-winning speaker, Heidi Dening. You decide between a weekly or fortnightly cycle.
Digital Workbook – so each individual can create their own unique development plan.
Follow-Up Conversation – to discuss the impacts for your team, your suggestions for improvements and my examples of how you can use this education going forward.
BONUS: If you book before 31st August each one of your team members will be gifted a digital copy of Heidi’s Amazon best-selling book – Her Middle Name is Courage: How Self-Leadership Transforms Pressure into Performance, Chaos into Clarity and Rage into Resilience.
“Heidi’s style is always fun, friendly and interactive and we’ve had some of the best feedback from her virtual sessions, because she really knows how to connect with her audience.”
Nikki Beaumont, CEO, Beaumont People
Your team members will participate in uplifting and interactive virtual sessions that will give them practical strategies about:
- Boundaries: The five ‘non-negotiable’ boundaries that once put in place will improve their mental health and ability to cope with setbacks.
- Burnout Buffer: A powerful work de-stress formula to ensure an effective buffer between work life and home life (even when working from home).
- Body and Brain Reboot: Self-care habits to help them focus and concentrate when it matters, and rest and rejuvenate when it is needed.
- Priorities: What specifically to prioritise when they notice that their professional strengths and capabilities are decreasing because of their diminishing resilience.
- Performance: An effective technique to flip their automatic response to stress into a high-performing state of flow so they can get more done, in less time, with fewer mistakes.
- Perseverance: To proactively build their resilience with my signature 5-part formula that will help them to persevere when change feels overwhelming. This will result in them being able to bend rather than break during high-pressured times.
“Her tips and expertise are practical and relevant for anyone wanting to grow their resilience.”
Anita Galliford, ODE Management
How Resilient Are You?
Do you know the impact these stressful and uncertain times are having on you?
Take this 3min Quiz
to find out